Get permission to focus with this highly practical resource. The full guide is packed with over 60 pages of information about how we can be working smarter and saner within our classrooms across the content areas. The guide is filled with examples from the classroom and strategies from experts in various fields, all focused on promoting the long-term flourishing of our students. All of my work as a writer and teacher for the past three years is boiled down into this easy-to-understand guide.
For instant access, just enter your email address and click “Get Updates!”
You’ll get immediate access to the guide, plus you’ll receive new articles every Tuesday and Saturday about building a better classroom, thinking more clearly, and becoming the educator you want to be.
Want to know more?
Here’s a quick rundown of 10 things you’ll learn in this guide…
- How to distill pages of literacy standards into five instructional habits.
- How to prioritize your approach to teaching students to think better.
- Why argument deserves a spot in every classroom.
- How to get kids arguing without losing days of instruction or order in your environment.
- How to get kids better at reading and writing.
- Three simple kinds of writing — and no, not the Common Core’s Big Three.
- How to organize your speaking instruction into three simple buckets.
- How to teach kids to be better, not just in school, but in life.
- How to truly prepare students for the world after K-12 schooling.
- And most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in a real classroom.
… and those are just the highlights.
Enter your email address below to get immediate access now.